The duo have been linked with a move away from San Siro this winter as they are deemed surplus to requirements but Stellini, who took charge of the Nerazzurri in a 4-0 win over Benevento on Saturday while Antonio Conte serves his two-match ban, has moved to quash the rumours.
Eriksen joined Inter Milan from Tottenham Hotspur in January 2020, but the former Ajax man is finding it hard to impress in Serie A.
The 28-year-old has played only ten league matches this season but was Inter Milan’s unlikely hero in a 2-1 win against rivals AC Milan in the Coppa Italia last week.
Sanchez on the other hand made his move to Inter permanent last summer, after spending the 2019/2020 season on loan with the Milanese-club, following a poor adventure in Manchester United.
The Chilean has featured in 14 league games for Conte’s men scoring two and laying four assists. Inter Milan were said to be looking to offload the duo in order to make way for other potential players but Stellini has insisted the club are happy with its players.
“I don’t really deal with the transfer market, so I can’t get involved with that,” Stellini told DAZN.
“All I can say is we are very happy with Alexis Sanchez, as we are with all our players. They are all involved in the search for our objectives and it all depends on their attitude to the work, which is excellent.”
Eriksen impressed in a rare full 90 minutes, replacing Marcelo Brozovic.
The Italian added: “I liked his performance, a great deal against Benevento, as he is adapting very well to this new role.
“It requires a lot of tactical intelligence, he is working hard all week and has done for some time, making the most of this opportunity to play great games.
“The idea was to create more space down the flanks for Perisic and Hakimi to take men on down the flank, as that’s where they tend to do best.
“Eriksen is working very hard and particularly focused on the defensive movements, which he was not accustomed to thinking about. We’re holding on to him tight, as he is a top level player.”